These terms are an agreement between the adwareremovaltool, TSA Software or its owners and Donors. By making a donation to us using our form or direct by PayPal or in anyway, you accept these terms and signify that you understand and agree to these terms.
- Your donation to us is entirely voluntary and is not a fee/compensation/requirement for any services, goods, benefits, or advantages.
- Making a donation to us does not entitle you to any services, goods, benefits, or advantages. You grant to the TSA Softwares the irrevocable, perpetual, and unlimited right to use the money (donated by you) in any way and for any purpose they see fit (including, but not limited to, to pay their personal bills and other expenses not connected with the Adware removal tool or TSA Softwares), and they are not obligated to disclose the way and purpose to any party unless required by applicable law.
- We are not obligated to (and will not) issue any certificate, statement, confirmation, invoice, or receipt for your donation (however, the payment processor may email a receipt and the transaction details to you).
- Although services and tools of TSA softwares are free to use but to our best knowledge the TSA Software does not have any tax exempt status.Your donation may or may not be tax-deductible; Please consult this with your tax advisor. We Disclaim any and all warranties and liability.
- We will not publish/disclose your name or e-mail address without your consent, unless required by applicable law or regulation.
- Your Donation is NON REFUNDABLE. You are paying donation with your own interest and we are not forcing anyone to pay for the use of our website, service or software. So your not liable to raise any dispute for the donation transaction. However if you have some concern and want refund of your donation you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days.
- For any query or transaction related issues, Please contact at email@example.com